Friday, October 19, 2007

First Blog

Well, I decided today to jump into the blogging craze. Today has been quite an interesting day in politics, and it has me quite fired up. So, in an effort to stop driving my wife crazy with all my political ranting, I'm putting my thoughts here.

I would like to consider myself an average guy. I'm a devout Christian who is sick to death of the politics of religion. I'm a proud American who is fed up with partisan politics and namely, the extreme left. I'm a loving husband and father-to-be that would like to punch in the mouth the people that are destroying the family values that our country was founded upon. And lastly, I am a compassionate human being that cannot stand to sit silently by and watch injustice after injustice take place here and abroad.

Thank God for the freedom of speech. I say that because there is a very good chance that I'll eventually say something that will tick someone off. I like to think of myself as someone who calls them as I see them; a strike is a strike, which is fine by most people unless they believe wholeheartedly that it was not a strike. And unfortunately, there are those who don't believe strikes of any sort to be politically correct.

If you read enough of my blogs, you'll discover that I'm far from politically correct. I've been taught that what is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular. I've also been raised to stand up for what I believe. So it is in that spirit that I post this blog, my next blog, and God only knows how many more after that. Hopefully, someone will read this and agree. But more importantly, it is my goal that someone will read this and think for themselves and not think what the liberal, left-slanted media would have them to think.

No comments: